Single Tasking Day is observed on February 21st. Join me in celebrating!
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
- Listen To (and love) Your Body
- Do What You Love *and be good at what you do!
I'm not sure that I've discovered all the things I love to do yet, but I'd like to make time for that in 2012 also! And, it's never too late to learn something new, so for the things I do that I'm not so good at, I will take the time to figure out how to be better.
- ...... And, Do What You Avoid
- Be the Friend a Friend Would Like to Have
- Make Time (Trust me, it's there!)
- Embrace the Challenge
- Savor What Makes You Happy
So, how daunting does my list look?! I've made it public, so you'll all know the good/bad/ugly when it comes to how I did :) Thank you for being on this journey with me and my boys. I wish you all -the- happiness- you- can- possibly- have- without- bursting in 2012.
Happy New Year.