#LoveLoveLove

#LoveLoveLove

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Heart Ball, Part I - The video!

Whew.  Yesterday was amazing. And exhausting and nerve-wracking.  And amazing again. A HUGE thanks to my dear friend Jeremy for bringing his video camera and stepping away from his role as "guest" for a few minutes to capture this for me.  Here's a link to the unedited version of the video.   You can stop watching after Brian, Cameron and I leave the stage - it's not so entertaining after that and I'll tell you the ending-  my live appeal made $104,000 (!!!!!!!!).

http://youtu.be/a2cmiTQAKe0

More to come... now it's time for bed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Rachel. Thanks for the Monday morning cry. I am so proud of you for your strength, not only for overcoming this horrible thing, but for having the courage to share your story with everyone else! I love you so much and I am so grateful you are in my life. Congrats to you and Brian for a job well done (seriously-- could there be two more eloquent gorgeous people with a cuter baby? I'm pretty sure no).

    ReplyDelete